- Job Search
- In-house Employment Lawyer
One of the UKs leading retailers is looking for an Employment Lawyer to join their In-house legal team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, including tribunal representation.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and supporting the HR team, the successful Employment Lawyer will be responsible for;
- Providing comprehensive employment law advice to the HR team and wider business, including contentious, non-contentious, and transactional matters
- Providing employment law advice on contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring issues, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, and employment policies
- Providing training and legal updates to the business on all employment law matters
- Preparing for tribunals and carrying out advocacy where required
Applications are invited from individuals with broad, advisory non-contentious experience, in addition to demonstrable experience advising on employment tribunal litigation. In-house experience is advantageous, but not essential.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018