- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join this global brand in their Midlands HQ as a Senior Legal Counsel.
The business sells its products across the world and the legal team are involved in international matters across over 50 jurisdictions. As they continue to grow, and enter new countries, the need has arisen for a senior commercial lawyer to help drive further expansion.
You will be responsible for;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including agency, distribution, and licensing agreements
- Assisting with corporate transactions and leading on major projects
- Advising the business on compliance, including anti-bribery and competition
- Supporting and developing more junior members of the legal team
- Supporting the Director of Legal with management of external resource
This is a senior appointment to the business and the successful individual will likely have more than 8 years PQE, with demonstrable experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts on an international basis. Due to the nature of the role, it would be useful to have either European or Russian language skills.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018