- Job Search
- Legal Counsel - Digital & Marketing
A Commercial Lawyer is required for an interesting and varied position with a reputable Retailer based in the Midlands.
The role will involve advising on advertising, marketing, regulatory matters, digital projects and social media, and assisting with trademark management.
Bucking the trend in the British retail industry, this business is going through significant expansion and investment; it's certainly an exciting time to join them.
Sitting within the wider In-house legal team, this individual will have responsibility for;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements in relation to digital projects, including social media, and other related contracts
- Assisting with compliance matters, including advise on promotions, labelling, advertising, T&Cs, and marketing
- Working alongside external Counsel in relation to the trademark portfolio and other IP related matters
The role would suit someone with;
- More than 4 years PQE, ideally with some In-house experience (although not essential)
- A broad commercial background - comfortable drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
- An interest in digital projects, marketing, and IP protection
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018