- Job Search
- Interim Legal Counsel
£300 - 400 per day.
A Commerical Lawyer is required for a 6 month interim position with a well-known business in the Midlands.
Reporting into the Legal Director, the successful individual will have responsiblity for a wide range of commercial matters working alongside a team of 5 experienced lawyers.
Day to day, the role will involve;
* Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements
* Providing support developing the contracting process
* Attending negotiations with key stakeholders
* Understand and articulate key IP, commercial and other contractual requirements to the business
* Providing legal advice to key stakeholders within the business
* Creating templates
* General support to the legal function; advising on any other areas of law as required.
The role is for a period of 6 months and could either be offered on a full time or part time basis (3 days, or 3-4 days over 5).
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018