- Job Search
- Risk Manager
A Risk Manager is required to join the In-house legal team of a growing Retailer based in the West Midlands.
As part of the legal and compliance function, the Risk Manager will develop and manage the business risk portfolio and create strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will have visibility at Board level and collaborate with Compliance Managers and In-house Lawyers in addition to several departments across the business.
The successful Risk Manager will;
- Manage and develop the risk register
- Create and manage the risk management plan
- Support key stakeholders in managing their risk
- Report to the board on high risk matters
- Identify and escalate risks across the business
- Prepare reports for the audit committee
Ideally, the successful individual will have experience working as part of an In-house legal team before, or with a strong understanding of a legal and compliance function. Applications are invited from those with;
- Extensive experience of risk management
- Institute of Risk Management qualification (not essential)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Commercial awareness
This is a great opportunity for a Risk Manager to join a genuinely growing and successful Retail business.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018