- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A well-known FTSE 250 business is looking for a Commercial Lawyer, around 2-4 years PQE, to join its In-house team based in the West Midlands. The role would suit those from either In-house or Practice backgrounds with experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
As part of a team of experienced Lawyers, the Legal Counsel, will advise various areas of the business on a broad range of legal matters. Your role will involve;
· Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including supply of goods and services
· Reviewing marketing material and ensuring compliance with industry standards
· Advising on Intellectual Property, Procurement, Consumer Law, Supplier Terms, Export and Sponsorship
· Advising the business on compliance and GDPR
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to build on an existing knowledge of commercial law and diversify their experience.
The successful Legal Counsel will likely have;
· Between 2-4 years experience as a Commercial Lawyer - confident in advising on commercial contracts
· Ability to work under pressure and a commercial awareness
· Experience In-house or in a Commercial team in Practice
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018