- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A Legal Counsel is sought for a position within an international organisation based in the West Midlands.
This business is a member of the FTSE 250, has revenues in excess of £1bn and employs 6000 people worldwide. The brand is well known across the UK and the business continues to expand on an international basis with recent ventures across Europe and Japan.
The successful Legal Counsel will be offered a career development plan which is unrivalled in the In-house market; you will be given legal-specific training and support from experienced and passionate commercial lawyers, the opportunity to carry out secondments across the business, structured training programmes focussing on leadership and management skills, and access to their global mobility policy.
The core functions of your role as Legal Counsel;
· Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including IT, IP, marketing, and procurement
· Assisting with corporate transactions, including international M&A
· Advising the business on compliance and data protection
· Working with non-legal colleagues on queries relating to consumer issues, technology, and marketing materials
· Supporting the business by providing pragmatic and commercially-driven on large projects
In return you will be given a market leading salary, car allowance, and bonus.
This is an exceptional role and will give the successful Midlands-based lawyer the rare opportunity to work for a growing and successful international FTSE 250 business close to home.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018