- Job Search
- In-house Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A Commercial Litigation Solicitor is required for an In-house position with a successful Sheffield based organisation.
The role would be perfect for someone seeking their first In-house move; it's a great opportunity to continue your specialism in commercial disputes whilst developing non-contentious experience and progressing a career In-house.
This is an established yet entrepreneurial group of businesses and you will work closely with the current Legal Counsel and senior leadership team on a variety of issues. Your role will involve;
- Handling a variety of heavy-weight commercial disputes (including shareholder disputes and unfair prejudice) including instructing external counsel and attending trials
- Advising the business on a range of non-contentious matters (including commercial contracts, compliance, etc)
- Act as legal/business advisor to the senior leadership team
The role would suit someone with a strong commercial litigation background, advising on commercial disputes as part of a reputable team in private practice. You will have a desire to move In-house and work closely with senior stakeholders on a range of commercial and legal matters, and be comfortable in advising on disputes autonomously.
The ideal individual will have;
- Significant commercial litigation experience
- 3-8 years PQE
- Exceptional communication skills
- Interested in moving to a more commercial, In-house role
The business is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. This opportunity would suit a an experienced lawyer who is looking to move away from client development work, and work in house as the dedicated lawyer for one client.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018