- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
11th September 2019
A well-known multi-national business is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their In-house legal team based in Staffordshire. Reporting into the Legal Director, the individual will have responsibility for a range of legal matters including commercial contracts, IP, litigation, and compliance.
The individual will be responsible for;
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts (sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, and NDAs)
- Advising the business on matters related to property, litigation, advertising, data protection, product liability, and intellectual property
- Working on large-scale projects across the business and on an international basis
The successful individual will have;
- A background in commercial law and drafting and negotiating commercial contracts (or a closely related practice area, e.g. litigation, corporate, IP, etc)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced commercial environment and the ability to demonstrate diligence and initiative
- Ideally between NQ - 3 years PQE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lawyer to join a well known brand and develop their legal career In-house. You will be given exposure to a wide range of work and report directly into a senior and experienced commercial lawyer.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018