- Job Search
- Interim Legal Counsel
An Interim Commercial Solicitor, with experience of working In-house, is required for a temporary contract with an established business based in Staffordshire.
The role would suit someone with more than 5 years PQE and a background in commercial contracts. With experience as part of a wider In-house team, you will also be experienced in providing advice no other ad-hoc legal issues, including commercial disputes and regulatory issues.
Supporting the Head of Legal and Company Secretary, your role will involve;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
- Advising the business on regulatory matters
- Advising on other legal matters, including commercial disputes, competition law, and large projects
- Working with the executive and senior management team on strategic projects
- Managing the relationships with external legal advisors
This is a great opportunity for an Interim Legal Counsel to join a business at an exciting time.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018