- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A Legal Counsel is required for an In-house role with a business based in Staffordshire.
An innovative and successful business, operating in an interesting new market, is looking for a Commercial Solicitor to join their growing In-house team. This role would suit someone with more than 3 years PQE and a broad background in commercial contracts.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful individual will have responsibilty for;
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements (T&Cs, supply contracts, procurement, etc).
- Advising on other legal matters, including commercial disputes, competition issues, and large projects
- Working with the executive and senior management team on strategic projects
- Advising the business on regulatory matters
- Managing relationships with external legal advisors
The successful individual will work closely with senior stakeholders across the business and will be expected to deputise in the Head of Legal's absence. You will demonstrate confidence in communication and the ability to represent the business outside of the organisation.
The business is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018