- Job Search
- Interim Data Protection Lawyer
A global consumer electronics business is looking for a Data Protection Lawyer to join their In-house team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role would suit someone between 4-6 years PQE with an expertise in Data Protection law and wider compliance and regulatory matters. The role will be based in Surrey.
Reporting into the Director of Legal, your role will require;
- Advising on Data Protection law issues across the business including marketing, advertising, customer services, and products
- Analysing Data Protection impact assessments
- Advising on rights requests under the GDPR
- Development of internal Data Protection guidance and procedures
- Providing practical guidance to the business on how data protection applies to products and services
The ideal candidate will have;
- Between 4-6 years PQE (either Practice or In-house experience)
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills
- Significant experience advising on Data Protection and compliance / regulatory matters
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Protection Lawyer to work In-house for a well known consumer electronics business as part of their European legal team.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018