- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
Everyone Active, a leading operator of leisure, gym, swim, and activities facilities, is looking for an In-house Lawyer to join their team based in Leicestershire.
The business manages over 200 leisure and cultural centres across the UK in partnership with more than 60 different local authorities. Their mission is to encourage their members to participate in more physical activity, either in their centres or via online training.
Supporting the General Counsel, you will have responsibility for a mix of Commercial Property and Commercial matters.
· Advising on a range of Commercial Property matters, including leases and licenses
· Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, including contracts with local authorities and supplier contracts
· Assisting the General Counsel with legal queries from across the business (including property, data protection, employment, etc)
· Managing internal and external commercial relationships with Directors and external law firms
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Commercial Property or Commercial lawyer to not only move In-house, but expand their skill-set and diversify their experience into another area of law. For example, a Property Lawyer would be given the support and resources to develop their knowledge in commercial contracts.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
· 1 - 3 years post qualification experience in either Commercial Property or Commercial Contracts
· An interest in working as part of an In-house team and the drive to develop their knowledge into another area of law
Everyone Active is a business that likes to reward their employees and they offer a transparent and positive working environment. They offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
The office is based in Hinckley however you will be able to work from home part of the week.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018