- Job Search
- Senior Commercial Counsel
A Senior Commercial Counsel is required to advise on complex and high value commercial contracts, focussing on IT contracts.
A multinational business is looking for a Senior Commercial Lawyer, with significant experience leading complex and high value contract negotiations, to join their In-house legal team based in Birmingham.
This organisation has an unrivalled client list and you will have exposure to excellent quality work. Forming part of the commercial In-house team, you will support the continued growth of the business by advising on a range of IT contracts, including managed service, outsourcing, and other commercial / IT related contracts (software licenses and SaaS).
We're interested in speaking to individuals with;
- Significant PQE in commercial law (either in Practice or In-house)
- Broad experience of advising on IT contracts, including managed service, outsourcing, and other commercial / IT related contracts
- Demonstrable experience of leading on complex negotiations and high value deals
- Excellent drafting skills
- An ability to build strong commercial relationships, well-developed influencing skills, and the confidence to work with senior management
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Commercial Lawyer to join a well known and established business to lead on high value, complex, and large scale IT contracts.
You will work in an experienced and supportive team, have various opportunities for development, and be offered a competitive salary and package. The team are based between Birmingham and London however your primary base will be Birmingham with the option to work from home.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018