- Job Search
- In-house Property Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Lawyer, around 2-5 years PQE, to join a British multinational retailer based in Somerset.
Supporting the ongoing expansion of the business and working alongside a team of experienced lawyers, you will;
- Negotiate and settle leases, licences and agreements for new and existing stores with third party landlords
- Advise on all types of property management issues, including lease renewals, surrenders and regrants, licences for alterations, deeds of variation, and disputes
- Draft and negotiate a variety of property-related commercial agreements
- Work closely with the senior property lawyer and wider legal team to develop commercial relationships with other senior stakeholders across the business
This is an excellent opportunity for a Property Lawyer, currently working in Practice or In-house, to join a reputable and successful multinational business. You should have a background in commercial property with significant experience in landlord and tenant matters and portfolio management.
The business offers a fantastic work life balance and competitive salary and benefits package. You will spend your time between the office and working from home. This is an excellent opportunity to begin or continue a career In-house - please send your CV for consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018