- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
A Midlands based Technology business is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel, c. 7 years PQE +, to join their In-house Legal Team.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and supporting a variety of business leaders throughout the organisation, you will;
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements
- Partner with the procurement team on bidding, negotiating, contract delivery, and contract closure
- Advising the business on Data Protection, Modern Slavery, and other supply chain matters
- Contentious and non-contentious legal advice relating to M&A, restructuring, financing, and the establishment of joint ventures
- Management of contentious matters
As a senior advisor to the business, they require the individual to be confident in managing their own workload and communicating with senior leaders. Applications are invited from individuals with more than 5 years PQE and experience in Commercial matters either In-house or in Practice (although all experience will be considered).
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Solicitor to step into a senior position in a growing and successful technology business. The business offers a competitive salary and a car allowance.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018