- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Leading internationally based Law firm are looking to add a junior (1-4PQE) to their London Disputes practice
The firm is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 100 partners and 800 staff globally. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East, they provide a full-service integrated offering.
* Advising in relation to and representing clients in commercial litigation matters, whether through litigation, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution, with minimal supervision. The work types shall include, but not limited to contractual and commercial disputes, professional negligence, injunctions, commercial fraud, debt recovery, contentious insolvency and contentious procurement. Some work may also have an international focus
* Building and maintaining effective client relationships
* Active participation in marketing initiatives
* Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures
* Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions
* Training and development of junior legal staff and secretary (where appropriate).
The firm has a Career Development Framework which sets out the competencies we expect of those at the Associate grade. In particular for this role we require:
* Ability to take on responsibility and manage files independently
* Strong client focus
* Atleast 1 year PQE
* Willingness to travel
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018