- Job Search
- Litigation & Arbitration Associate
£90,000 - 130,000
A leading international Law Firm are looking to add a mid-level (3-7PQE) Associate to their leading London Disputes practice
The firm advise clients on the full range of their business, personal and philanthropic legal needs, both at home and abroad. With offices in the key financial centres of Europe, Asia-Pacific, the United States and the Caribbean, they are able to provide coverage and services that other law firms focussed on the needs of the individual cannot.
An exceptional opportunity now exists to join the firm's leading litigation and arbitration practice group. The role will focus on all aspects of Litigation and Arbitration work with numerous opportunities to work in multiple languages, including managing a variety of caseloads:
· Assisting with international commercial arbitration and litigation
· Drafting, reviewing and amending materials and documents such as witness statements, pleadings and briefings
· Interest in working on international cases
· Assisting with the preparation of fee estimates and pitches
· Meeting clients and ideally working with them both in English and in Russian or Ukrainian as the case may be
· Experience of managing large cases and associates
Skills and experience required
· Candidates should ideally be admitted to practice in England & Wales
· The successful candidate will have excellent written communication and drafting skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative.
· As a successful Litigation Associate, you will be analytical and extremely organised.
· You will be well versed in Commercial Arbitration and have experience across a variety of cases and courts, as well as advising clients in International arbitration disputes.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018