- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
You will join an international aviation business that has ambitious plans to expand globally. An innovative and forward-thinking business in a fast-moving & dynamic sector, this company has an exciting 5 year plan, with significant growth present opportunity within the Legal team for fast tracked
Joining the team as a Legal Counsel in the company's Gatwick office, you will work side by side with the General Counsel. You can expect to gain exposure to a wide variety of engaging & complex work, with full support to develop your technical ability. This is a hands-on role and an excellent opportunity for you to progress your legal career in-house as a true business partner.
The role will encompass the following:
Draft, review & negotiate commercial contracts, including purchase agreements, outsourcing, service agreements, PPH contracts, and Ts&Cs.
Supporting the team to streamline processes and deliver efficiencies within the Legal team and across the wider business.
Provide strategic and commercial advice to senior stakeholders.
Monitor compliance requirements and perform customer due diligence.
· This role would suit a Lawyer with over 2 years of experience within commercial contracts
· Due diligence experience is essential
· Experience gained in a commercial law firm or an established in-house legal team
· Prior exposure to the Aviation or other heavily regulated sector is preferable, but not essential
· Have a 'can-do', positive attitude
· Comfortable working as part of a close-knit team
What's on offer?
· A competitive salary, plus bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus BHs), 5% employer pension contribution, private healthcare, death in service, and various employee health & wellbeing initiatives
· Hybrid working policy, typically 3 days a week in the office
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to contact me directly for a confidential chat.
Placing People in Companies Like