- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
Join a pioneering company in the energy sector that is at the forefront of commercial energy efficiency and plays a vital role in the drive to net zero.
The company is going from strength to strength, having smashed ambitious growth targets and on track to continue building on this trajectory. The business has identified significant growth opportunities within the UK and internationally, making it an exciting time to be a part of their journey.
You will join a close-knit Legal team that take a commercial approach and is a vital part of the business.
You can expect a broad scope of interesting work, including commercial contracts, tech, and data. Leading on relationships with internal stakeholders & key strategic accounts, such as British Gas, OVO and M&S, you will have the platform to develop your commercial awareness and build these relationships further.
With support from a respected Head of Legal, you will assist the Legal team in becoming embedded within the business and liaise with internal stakeholders to drive forward and achieve commercial objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer looking to be involved in important work within the energy sector.
· As a guide, this role would suit a Commercial Lawyer with 5+ years PQE
· Strong commercial contract experience is essential
· Ideally, you will have some tech & data protection experience (not essential)
· Have a commercial approach and comfortable building internal & external relationships
· Open to private practice lawyers making their first in-house move, or in-house lawyers looking to develop & progress their career in a high-growth business
What's on offer?
· Salary: £75-85k depending on experience
· Bonus: up to 10% based on individual and company performance
· Benefits: matched pension contribution, healthcare, tech scheme, 25 days AL + BHs, volunteering days, discounts & rewards
· Hybrid working: 1-2 days per week in the office
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like