A leading global name in the travel industry is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing Legal team in Luton. You will provide vital commercial & legal advice to the business and play an important role in the business' ongoing success.
Very flexible approach to hybrid working, up to 1 day a week in the office pw. Option to work remotely with occasional office attendance.
Joining an established Legal team, you will gain exposure to diverse work and have the support of a down-to-earth and friendly team of talented lawyers, who will encourage your development & progression.
The work will include a mix of contentious & non-contentious matters, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex & high-value contracts, acquisitions of cruise vessels and other equipment, advise on regulatory matters, advise on legislative & regulatory change, handling claims & litigation such as personal injury, indemnity, salvage, etc.
You will work closely with senior stakeholders to deliver commercial advice and solutions, acting as a trusted business partner. You will also play a key role in developing junior team members, offering the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and progress your career.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially aware lawyer with a diverse background and an interest in the travel & marine sectors.
· As a guide, this role would suit a lawyer with 3+ years PQE
· Ideally, you will have experience across contentious & non-contentious matters
· Prior exposure to the marine and/or travel sector is essential given the nuances of the work
· Enjoy adding commercial value to a business
What's on offer?
· Salary: up to £85k depending on experience
· Bonus: up to 30% based on individual & company performance
· Benefits: matched pension contribution, 25 days AL + BH (and option to buy up to 15 days more), travel discounts, medical insurance, life assurance, etc.
· Hybrid working: very flexible approach to hybrid working, up to 1 day a week in the office pw. Option to work remotely with occasional office attendance.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.