- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel - Trading
£110,000 - 130,000
Join an ambitious energy trading business in Central London who are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their Gas & Power Trading team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit and high-performing legal team, where you will have full autonomy for your work and clients, while being supported to develop your skills and progress your career.
As a Senior Legal Counsel, you will offer strategic and commercially driven advice to the Trading business.
You can expect a broad diet of work, including bespoke trading agreements, transportation & storage agreements, power purchase agreements, advising on regulatory issues etc.
You will have full ownership for your work and clients, allowing you to build rapport and collaborate with colleagues to structure transactions and achieve the best outcomes.
This is an opportunity to come in at a pivotal time for the business - offering excellent career prospects and a dynamic working environment.
· A minimum of 5 years PQE, ideally gained in-house at a trading house or oil major
· Sound understanding of the law relating to gas and power trading
· Strong commercial acumen and able to work in a dynamic environment
· Experienced negotiator
· Qualified as a Solicitor in the UK or a commonwealth jurisdiction
What's on offer?
· Package: attractive salary + bonus
· Benefits: cash car allowance, medical & dental insurance, 25 days AL, etc.
· Hybrid working: 3 days per week in the office
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.
Placing People in Companies Like