Join a company that will invest in your development and offer transparent prospects for growth and progression, while offering you exposure to complex and strategically important work.
Established for nearly 200 years, this business continues to innovate and has grown rapidly in the past decade through diversification of its service offering and investing in its employees.
The business has been involved in iconic developments across the UK and has worked with clients such as Facebook and Google, as well as major developers and the public sector.
Despite their size, they have a close-knit and collaborative team environment, with regular social events and team building activities, so you can get to know your colleagues within the legal team and beyond.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Lawyer to join a leading Construction Consultancy as part of a close-knit legal team.
You will gain exposure to a variety of complex agreements, including drafting & negotiating bespoke forms of consultant framework and professional services agreements, sub-consultancy agreements, deeds of collateral warranty, deeds of novation, deeds of variation, confidentiality agreements, and more. You will also offer strategic and commercial advice to key stakeholders across the business.
You can expect full support from senior team members, including the General Counsel, to develop your technical & commercial skills, while having significant opportunities to progress within the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a private practice lawyer to move away from a target-driven, high-pressure environment into their first in-house role. Or, an existing in-house lawyer looking to join a supportive, inclusive business that will invest in your career.
· As a guide, this role would suit a Construction Lawyer with 2+ years of relevant, recent experience advising on the aforementioned agreements
· Comfortable working within a close-knit team, while using your initiative and working with autonomy
· Have a commercial approach and comfortable building internal & external relationships
What's on offer?
· An attractive salary negotiable on experience
· Excellent benefits, including 27 days AL + BHs, matched pension, private healthcare, £250 budget for wellbeing (to spend on whatever relaxes you!), etc.
· Hybrid working: no firm policy.. most of the team typically spend 2-3 days per week in the office
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me for a confidential chat.