£90,000 - 120,000
Commercial Technology Associate - City of London - Private Practice
Top Tier, global law firm is actively seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious Associate Solicitor due to continued expansion.
Global, market leading practice group that provides an integrated, strategic solution for technology and commercial transactions as well as data privacy and security, franchising, emerging growth companies. The firm boasts unrivalled expertise in the related areas of public policy and government affairs in the UK and US. They work across a range of sectors and with their colleagues across the US and Europe
The team advises on strategic technology, outsourcing and commercial transactions, often cross-border in nature. The team handles strategic transactions for household name clients across sectors including such as retail, sports, postal, automotive, cosmetics and tech.
This role will involve drafting, negotiating and often managing:
· a wide variety of technology transactions including Software as a Service (SaaS) arrangements; Infrastructure as Services (IaaS) and other cloud and platform as a service arrangements; Artificial Intelligence (AI) licensing, development and support arrangements; Internet and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) licensing, systems integration and support arrangements; software licence, development and support arrangements
· a range of IT, business process, property management, FM and business services outsourcing agreements
· complex and/or strategic commercial (often cross-border) contracts
You will have:
· Over 2 years pqe gained in a leading private practice firm or in house company.
· Specific prior experience with technology and commercial transactions, including both drafting and negotiating agreements, as well as advising clients in these areas.
· Good exposure to complex outsourcing transactions
· Experience of advising blue chip clients
· Financial services sector experience, EBA and, if relevant, payments services and equivalent exposure important
· Worked on large transactions - either managing them or as part of a team
· Managed and developed close and effective relationships with your clients
- Tier 1 firm
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Attractive benefits package
- First class training and career development programme
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal