- Job Search
- Commercial Health Solicitor/ Associate
Commercial Health Solicitor / Associate - City of London
Award winning, international law firm has retained us to recruit a talented and ambitious junior commercial health lawyer due to the continued expansion of its commercial health division.
Leading global legal business firm whose broad commercial base boasts a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing business advisory capability. The firm acts for all of the UK's top-ten insurers and are considered market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector and real estate.
You will have the responsibility of handling own caseload, encompassing the full range of commercial work within the team (with appropriate level of support and supervision) alongside contributing to business development initiatives.
Your workload will be primarily commercial but you will also have the opportunity to support on procurement law, governance and on information law issues for public and independent health and social care sector clients.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in projects that you may be involve:
· Advising on national strategic procurements of healthcare services
· Advising on outsourcing contracts
· Advising on managed equipment services procurements
· Advising on NHS mergers and acquisitions
· Advising digital health providers on commercial and regulatory issues
· Advising on commercial joint ventures
· General advice on data protection matters for a range of health and social care clients
· General advice on commercial matters for a range of clients
· Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
You will be a junior solicitor with experience in any of commercial law, procurement law, information law, infrastructure projects or advising clients in the health and social care sector, is an advantage.
You will have the following qualities:
· Strong academic background coupled with the ability to formulate and present sound, coherent advice, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to think creatively and pragmatically to add value and provide risk-focused, practical advice.
· Willingness to take responsibility and ownership of client work, balancing confidence in your own ability and appropriate self-sufficiency with a willingness to learn and awareness of the boundaries of your own competence/authority.
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Attractive benefits package
- Broad range of quality work
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like