- Job Search
- Energy Projects Associate
£85,000 - 120,000
Commercial Energy Projects Associate - City of London - Private Practice
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Commercial Energy Projects Associate to step up to a Top Tier, market leading, firm.
Future facing firm with 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, who combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving them the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
With more than 450 energy and climate change lawyers, including over 100 partners, the Energy and Climate Change practice works across 75 offices globally. Their early work in designing and implementing modern energy markets and subsequently guiding the sector in the push to decarbonisation means the team CMS is not only a transactional or project adviser to the sector, but uniquely placed to help shape its present and future.
Their experts have shaped the sector by creating the legal frameworks and market rules in over 60 countries. The team advises on a wide range of technologies including offshore and onshore wind, interconnectors and networks, energy storage, solar, electric vehicles, hydrogen, nuclear, carbon capture and storage and digitisation of the energy systems. The work is commercial, regulatory and projects work, and supporting on M&A and financing transactions.
You will have
- around 3 - 5yrs solid experience gained in private practice and/or in-house within the UK or other common law jurisdiction
- excellent black letter law skills
- experience drafting and negotiating commercial or project agreements in the sector
- a commitment to professional development and become a deep sector expert.
- future facing mind set
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive salary structure
- Fantastic benefits package
- First class training and career development programme
To apply for this position, please contact Richard Coward at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like