- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
CONTENTIOUS PROBATE SOLICITOR - (3-5 PQE) - NEWCASTLE
- Well regarded regional law firm, based in Newcastle
- Highly regarded disputes department, with an impressive contentious probate team
- You will be responsible for handling your own caseload of contentious probate matters
- Your caseload will consist of a variety of CTAP matters including will challenges, administrations disputes and Inheritance Act claims
- You will be required to review and report on documents, draft documents and offer structured advice tailored to the client's individual needs
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with experience handling contentious probate matters, and strong knowledge of mediation and alternative dispute resolution techniques
- You will have strong negotiation skills, and be experienced negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives
- The successful candidate will have between 2-5 years PQE, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Hybrid and flexible working available
For more information on this Contentious Probate Solicitor position in Newcastle, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like