- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
14th November 2023
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- National law firm, with offices across the UK including London, Manchester, Birmingham and more recently Newcastle
- Home of the Uk's leading residential development legal team, acting for the majority of the top 20 UK housebuilders
- Award winning Partners based out of Newcastle
- The Residential Development team is looking to hire an experienced Associate or Senior Associate to join its Newcastle office
- This is a rare opportunity to be mentored and work alongside the most experienced in their field - a 4 Partner team based out of Newcastle and Leeds
- You will be joining a highly successful team acting for 18 of the top 20 UK housebuilders, institutional landowners such as Oxford University and other large-scale sector participants
- You will be advising advise over the full life cycle of new build housing, from initial heads of terms, acquiring the land, obtaining planning permission, building out the scheme and the sale of the new homes
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating immediate land acquisition deals, strategic option agreements and promotion agreements together with a range of ancillary documentation such as transfers, overage deeds, funding agreements, etc.
- You will be acting for property developers on brownfield regeneration schemes including JVs with RPs and /or public sector bodies
- You will also be acting for housebuilder clients on large scale disposals of affordable housing to RPs and the bulk sale of units to PRS and BTR providers
- As a more experienced member of the team you will also have the opportunity to be involved in the supervision and training of more junior members of the team
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor ideally with a minimum of 5 years PQE, looking for an Associate or Senior Associate level position
- You will be experienced in Residential Development and/or Commercial Real Estate
- Highly competitive salary for the North East market
- Annual bonus scheme
- Excellent flexible benefits package
- Retail perks
For more information on this Residential Development Solicitor, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like