- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
REAL ESTATE SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Tier 1 firm in Newcastle
- Winners of "Property Law firm of the Year"
- Large Real Estate team, with agile and flexible working culture
- You will be joining this award winning Real Estate team, handling your own caseload of varied Real Estate matters to include:
- development, acquisitions and disposals of both freehold and leasehold interests
- commercial landlord and tenant matters7
- assisting on the property aspects of corporate sales and acquisitions and
- property finance
- You will a proactive member of the team, getting involved with wider business development activities, to support the growth of the department and the firm
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Real Estate Solicitor, ideally between 2-6 PQE, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- You will have a keen interest in Development work, both commercial and residential; landlord and tenant and property finance
- Strong communication and client management skills are essential
- An amazing work culture awaits here, with flexible and agile working a part of daily life
- A range of sporting clubs
- Two volunteering days a year
- Competitive salary and benefits package including enhanced maternity leave
For more information on this Real Estate Solicitor position in Newcastle, please contact Rozie Hunter at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like