- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal
CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
- International law firm with offices located in Central Newcastle
- Top tier defendant clinical negligence team
- Chambers rated Partners
- Market leading clinical negligence team acting within both the private and public healthcare sector
- Currently on a
- You will be given your own caseload of pre-litigated clinical negligence claims under the supervision of a more experienced fee earner
- Duties may include:
- Document management,
- Preparing and updating document folders
- Sorting medical records
- Arranging external copying of films, preparing chronologies of treatment, and instruction of experts
- You'll also assume responsibility for drafting witness statements, drafting lists of documents and assisting with instructions to counsel
- You will also be involved in assisting more senior fee earners defending a broad range of clinical risk claims across all areas including cerebral palsy, oncology, paediatrics and surgery
- You will ideally be a Paralegal/Legal Assistant with previous experience in a clinical negligence department
- Good academics
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Excellent on the job training and internal development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018