- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor 1-6*
EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR - 1-6PQE - NEWCASTLE
- International law firm
- Legal 500 listed and Chambers Rated Employment Team
- Recently voted as one of Europe's "most innovative Law firms"
- Independently ranked as one of the top employers for working families
- Within the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction
- Supporting the employment team, you will be responsible for handling your own caseload of employment matters, acting predominantly on behalf of employers (80%), and on behalf of employees (20%)
- You will be acting on behalf of an impressive client base, from both the private and public sector, including some international elements
- You will undertake a mix of contentious and non-contentious matters
- You will be a qualified Employment Solicitor
- You will ideally have between 1-6 years PQE in employment law, although candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- This is a respondent role, so candidates from a respondent background are preferred, but candidates from a claimant background are welcome to apply
- A mixture of contentious and non-contentious experience is preferred
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
- Brand new modern offices in the heart of Newcastle
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018