- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR 2-7 PQE - NEWCASTLE
- International law firm with highly reputable employment team and specialists in the healthcare sector
- Legal 500 listed and Chambers rated
- Large and impressive client base spanning a number industry sectors including health, local authorities, telecoms, IT and construction
- You will be responsible for an entirely respondent caseload of contentious and non-contentious matters
- You will be tasked with providing advice on a wide range of matters including: discrimination and diversity, trade union relations, TUPE and high value disputes, transactional support, business immigration, equal pay and pensions, as well as partnership and LLP issues
- Other matters include, major organisational change, boardroom issues including professional misconduct and capability issues, and equal pay claims.
- You will also be responsible for building and developing new and existing client relationships
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor between 2 and 7 years PQE
- Candidates with more or less experience will be considered on their merits
- You MUST have respondent experience for this role and ideally have experience of handling tribunal claims from start to finish (under supervision)
- Experience working with healthcare clients would be beneficial although not essential
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Internal development and career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018