- Job Search
- Commercial Property Paralegal
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
- Full service law firm based in Newcastle City Centre
- One of the largest firms in the North East with an outstanding reputation for client service
- This role will involve providing support to the Commercial Property team.
- Specifically you will be offering high quality administrative support to the Registrar and providing excellent service to the Diocesian Bishop, their team and parishioners
- You will be involved in a broad range of legal tasks such as preparing documents for Church based legal procedures, including:
- preparing marriage licenses
- preparing and issuing papers relating to Church planning procedures (where alterations to Church buildings are proposed)
- preparing license documents relating to the appointment/retirement/ resignations of clergy to and from their offices within the Diocese;
- updating formal records of the Diocese
- Clerical and administrative functions in relation to the work of the Registrar
- Attending on parishioners clergy and Church planning committee in connection with the functions listed above
- Opportunity to attend Clerks national groups/committees
- Ancillary support to the commercial property team
- You will ideally have experience in commercial property
- Ideally you will have an interest in church law or a willingness to practice this
- There is no requirement to be part of a church or attend church to undertake this role but an interest in charities and historical buildings would be preferable
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018