- Job Search
- Conveyancing Paralegal
CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
An award-winning firm with 19 offices across Scotland and the north of England, its lawyers act for commercial and private clients UK wide. Long established, the remortgage team in Newcastle is expanding due to successful growth.
- Also being Scotland's number one estate agent, the property services team is involved in a large number of property transactions every year as well as being an independent broker of more than 3,000 mortgages.
- An opportunity has now arisen for a paralegal to join the remortgage team with responsibility for handling a caseload of remortgage transactions through to completion and registration at Land Registry
- You will be responsible for dealing with all technical aspects of each transaction including title checking and review of all relevant paperwork
- You will be a paralegal with existing case handling experience either in property, or another legal discipline
- Applications are open to paralegals with ambition to move into the property sector
- You will be bright, ambitious and a strong team player with a desire to progress your career within a supportive and professional environment
- This is a fantastic opportunity to move into the rapidly growing conveyancing sector at one of the north's most recognised law firms
- With professional development actively encouraged, training contracts are achievable for those with the ambition and drive to progress their career
- In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and first class training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018