- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
- Award winning firm with offices in central Newcastle
- Long established residential property team accredited by the The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
- The team is on the panel of all major mortgage lenders
- Specialists in all property matters including residential property sales and purchases, both leasehold and freehold, remortgage, right to buy, new build properties and shared ownerships
- An experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal is required to join this highly regarded and well known team in Newcastle
- You will be given your own caseload and assist on more complex matters
- Examples of files will include sales and purchases, both leasehold and freehold, remortgage, right to buy, new build properties and shared ownerships
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a residential conveyancing team
- You must be confident with a broad range of residential property matters including sales and purchases, both leasehold and freehold, remortgage, right to buy, new build properties and shared ownerships
- Experience working to targets is essential
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded conveyancing team
- You will be offered further training and development to progress your career internally within the firm
- A competitive salary and benefits are on offer
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018