- Job Search
- Senior Commercial Property Solicitor
SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR - TEAM LEADER - 5+PQE
- Magic circle law firm with recently acquired offices in Newcastle
- Global top ten law firm with a nationally and internationally recognised transactional Real Estate team
- This is a rare and unique opportunity to hit the Newcastle market
- Working as an extension of the firms London based Real Estate Transactional Group, you will be based in Newcastle working on the full remit of transactional real estate matters to include acquisitions, developments, investments and disposals
- Fee earning responsibilities to include:
- Assisting in the management of large transactions, including Real Estate, Real Estate Finance and Corporate M&A transactions and in particular, managing due diligence work streams;
- Working on the real estate aspects of energy and infrastructure projects such as land acquisition, pipeline easements, due diligence (including producing or reviewing certificates of title/reports on title);
ongoing management work such as lettings, licences for clients and lender consent matters;
- Providing support to social housing transactions, primarily reviewing certificates of title and other due diligence exercises;
- This is a senior level role with direct line responsibilities for a junior associate and mid level associate, also based in Newcastle
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Real Estate Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- You will have a proven background in taking the lead on advising clients particularly in relation to real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, real estate development, and due diligence
- Previous experience supervising junior Lawyers is ideally required, including providing supervision, guidance and direction to more junior fee-earners
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills as well as good drafting skills are also essential
- A market leading salary and benefits package is on offer
- This is a unique opportunity to become part of a global law firm based out of Newcastle
- You will be involved in Real Estate transactions unseen in the North East market
- The opportunity to lead a transactional Real Estate team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018