- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
FAMILY SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Highly regarded full service law firm
- One of the longest serving firms in the North East with an extensive and historical client base
- You will be working closely within the family team on your own caseload of predominantly privately funded family matters including:
- Divorces, Ancillary Relief, Finances and Private Children matters
- There is a small Legal Aid caseload, although experience in this area is not essential
- You must be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive equivalent with experience in Family Law
- You will have predominantly private family law experience, some legal aid experience would be helpful but not essential as there is only a small amount of Legal Aid work
- You must have varied experience to include divorce, ancillary relief, finances, and private law children
- Experience of working with High Net Worth Clients would be an advantage
- Newcastle City Centre offices - recently refurbished to a very high standard
- A massage and beauty therapist that visits the office monthly!
- Further training and development
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018