- Job Search
- NQ Corporate Solicitor
NQ CORPORATE SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Large commercial law firm in Newcastle
- Top tier in the Legal 500 across a large number of disciplines, including Corporate
- Award winning for its unique culture, best place to work, and health and wellbeing
- Regular winners of the Corporate Law Firm of the Year award by North East Insider
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of the North East's best regarded commercial law firms and top tier corporate teams
- An award winning team consisting of a number of Chambers Rated and Legal 500 listed individuals
- You will be working on a broad range of deals and corporate finance transactions, on early stage businesses and start up arrangements all the way through to major fundraising, IPO and merger and acquisition work
- You must be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor (all 2019 qualifiers are welcome to apply)
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience in Corporate as a part of (or post) your training contract
- You must have experience of working with SMEs, owner managed businesses and large corporates on a broad range of corporate matters such as mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements, listed company transactions and IPOs and/or private equity/venture capital transactions
- You will be a proactive self starter, with a strong technical ability, and a committed and strong work ethic. This truly is an opportunity to join an exceptional team
- Competitive salary and benefits package, one of the best in the region
- Modern, open plan offices in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- Continual career progression and development based on meritocracy not time served
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018