COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR
- Long established full service law firm
- Traditional roots, but modern and progressive and highly regarded in the Teesside market
- Office based in the heart of Stockton
- The Commercial Litigation team is looking to add to its offering with the hire of an NQ-3 Solicitor or FILEX equivalent
- You will be responsible for your own caseload of files, as well as assisting more senior fee earners on larger more complex matters including:
- Commercial Litigation, professional negligence, debt recovery, property litigation, shareholder and partnership disputes, contentious probate, franchise disputes, employment law (possibly including some non-contentious), construction disputes and general contractual disputes.
- You will be an integral part of the team, working on complex high value disputes
- As a part of your day to day workload you will work with and advise clients from initial instructions through to trial including legal issues, prospects of success, costs estimates and updates throughout, alternative means of funding, settlement and ADR
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in business development and marketing activity including networking events, writing articles and presenting at seminars
- You must be a qualified Solicitor between c. NQ-3 year PQE (or FILEX equivalent)
- You must have broad litigation experience, ideally to include some or all of the following: commercial litigation, professional negligence, debt recovery, property litigation, shareholder and partnership disputes, contentious probate, franchise disputes, employment law (possibly including some non-contentious), construction disputes and general contractual disputes.
- You must be a strong team player with good communication skills and a fine attention for detail
- Ambition and drive to be an important future player in the team is also key
- Salary will be competitive and commensurate on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and options to buy more or sell holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts
- Free eye tests
- Free parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.