- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR - NQ to SENIOR ASSOCIATE - NEWCASTLE
- International law firm
- Over 150 Chambers UK practice area and individual rankings
- Over 30 top tier rankings in the Legal 500
- Market leading presence
- Large national Employment team, almost 100 Lawyers across the UK
- Impressive client base, both in the private and public sector including a number of household names and listed businesses
- You will be joining the firms national team, undertaking a broad caseload of respondent employment matters across a number of different sectors to include retail, health and insurance
- The work will be both contentious and non-contentious in nature
- Your caseload will be varied, including assisting clients with daily personnel matters, including disciplinary and grievance issues, strategic management issues such as redundancy programmes, industrial action, and transfers of employees
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved with Corporate Support across the firm, providing assistance and support to the commercial and corporate teams, offering employment support on a number of transactional matters
- The team is looking to expand, and as such candidates from NQ to Senior Associate Level are encouraged to apply
- You must be a qualified Solicitor with predominantly respondent employment experience
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Full time/part time welcome
- Proven flexible working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018