- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
PRIVATE CLIENT SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Long established high street practice based in North Shields
- Supportive and well regarded private client team
- Long standing client base
- This well established high street firm is looking to recruit an additional Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to its Private Client team
- The team currently consists of two Solicitors, a Legal Executive and 2 Legal Secretaries
- Responsibilities will include handling your own caseload of private client matters to include wills, probate and estates
- Ideally, previous knowledge or experience in trusts and/or court of protection would be advantageous, although not essential
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive equivalent, with experience in Private Client law, including wills, probate and estates
- Experience in trusts an/or court of protection would be ideal although not a pre-requisite
- The level and complexity of the workload will depend on the PQE level of the successful candidate
- Candidates of all levels are welcome to apply, including paralegals
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018