- Job Search
- Construction Paralegal
CONSTRUCTION PARALEGAL - NEWCASTLE
- The North East's largest commercial law firm
- Market leading Construction and Engineering team
- The team is looking to recruit a Construction Paralegal to join its non-contentious construction team
- You will be involved in assisting the construction solicitors with their commercial advice on construction, engineering and infrastructure projects, both in the UK and overseas
- You will work closely with clients and other teams in the firm to provide practical guidance from project inception, through the procurement and tender stages, to funding, completion and beyond
- You must be a Paralegal, ideally with experience in construction or other non-contentious discipline
- If you don't have experience in construction, you must have an interest in the area, and a desire to learn a specialism
- You must have excellent communication skills, be enthusiastic and proactive
- You must be a keen learner, have good attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- A competitive salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to join a highly regarded construction team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018