- Job Search
- Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor
DEFENDANT PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR/LEGAL EXECUTIVE (FAST TRACK RTA) - NEWCASTLE
- Award winning commercial firm and one of the largest firms in the North East
- Recognised leaders in providing legal advice for large insurance providers across the UK
- Noted in the Legal 500 for their work in Defendant Personal Injury, including RTA work
- As the new Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor in the Newcastle office, you will given a mixed caseload of litigated defendant personal injury matters, specifically high volume fast track and small claim RTA cases
- You will advise insurers in all aspects of indemnity, liability and quantum and deal with files throughout all stages of the litigation process from pre-issue through to Trial
- You will also assist with MOJ and Approval cases as and when required
- The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (or equivalent) with previous experience of handling a high volume of Fast Track RTA cases
- Candidates will ideally have defendant experience, although claimant experience is also welcome
- You will have previously handled litigated files, from inception through to Trial, and have previous experience advising on all elements of indemnity, liability and quantum
- Experience of liaising with the Courts on all matters, as well as instructing Counsel is preferred
- Advocacy experience would be ideal, although this is not essential
- This is an opportunity to work for one of the best Defendant Personal Injury teams in the North of England, under the supervision of a noted leading individual in their field
- A competitive salary is on offer, as well as well as a desirable benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018