- Job Search
- Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor
DEFENDANT PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR/LEGAL EXECUTIVE (FAST TRACK RTA) - NEWCASTLE
- Full service law firm based in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- One of the largest firms in the North East
- Recognised leaders in providing insurance solutions for large insurance providers across the country
- Recognised in the Legal 500 for their work in Defendant Personal Injury
- You will be handling a mixed caseload of litigated defendant personal injury matters, specifically high volume fast track and small claim RTA cases
- As a part of your caseload, you will be responsible for advising insurers in all aspects of indemnity, liability and quantum and deal with files throughout all stages of the litigation process from pre-issue through to Trial
- You will also assist with MOJ and Approval cases as and when required
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (or equivalent) with proved experience of handling a high volume of Fast Track RTA cases
- You must have experience in handling litigated files, from inception through to Trial, and have previous experience advising on all elements of indemnity, liability and quantum
- Experience of liaising with the Courts on all matters, as well as instructing Counsel is preferred
- Ideally you will also have advocacy experience, although this is not essential
- Candidates from a claimant background are welcome to apply, although defendant experience would be preferred
- This is an opportunity to work for one of the best Defendant Personal Injury teams in the North of England, under the supervision of a noted leading individual in their field
- A competitive salary is on offer, as well as well as a desirable benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018