- Job Search
- Claimant Personal Injury Solicitor
CLAIMANT PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR - NEUROTRAUMA - NEWCASTLE
- Full service commercial law firm in Newcastle
- Multi award winning firm
- Large and highly regarded Claimant Personal Injury department including specialist Neurotrauma team
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a part of the expanding Neurotrauma team
- You will be handling your own caseload of serious neurological injury matters, to include brain and spinal cord injuries, both litigated and pre-litigated
- You will also have the opportunity to assist more senior fee earners on more complex matters
- Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking liability investigations, quantum investigations (to include review of medical, therapy, employment and case management documentation, obtaining medical and other expert evidence, and special damages calculations)
- Drafting Schedules of Loss
- Dealing with Court hearings and applications.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with experience in claimant personal injury
- Previous experience in brain or spinal cord injury claims is not essential, although beneficial
- You must have experience of handling high-value personal injury claims and have solid knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR)
- A strong understanding of the medical issues relevant to serious injury claims and complex quantum calculations is required
- The opportunity to progress your claimant personal injury career to include further training and development in brain or spinal cord injuries
- A competitive salary is on offer and will be commensurate with experience
- Impressive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018