- Job Search
- Claimant Personal Injury Solicitor
CLAIMANT PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR - NEUROTRAUMA - NEWCASTLE
- Full service law firm
- Offices in the heart of Newcastle City Centre
- Highly regarded Claimant Personal Injury deparment including Neurotrauma team
- You will be working in the expanding Neurotrauma team as part of the Claimant Personal Injury department
- You will be handling cases related to serious neurological injury, specifically brain and spinal cord injuries
- You will handle your own caseload, as well as support other team members with their pre-litigated and litigated files
- Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking liability investigations, quantum investigations (to include review of medical, therapy, employment and case management documentation, obtaining medical and other expert evidence, and special damages calculations)
- Drafting Schedules of Loss
- Dealing with Court hearings and applications.
- Experience of brain or spinal cord injury claims is not essential, however the successful candidate must have experience of handling high-value personal injury claims
- You must have sound knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), and medical issues relevant to serious injury claims and complex quantum calculations
- Further training and development will be offered to those without brain or spinal cord injury claims to develop them into a neurotrauma lawyer
- A competitive salary is on offer and will be commensurate with experience
- Impressive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018