- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- Full service commercial firm in Newcastle
- Highly regarded residential conveyancing department
- Recognised in the Legal 500
- An experienced Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer is required to join this well regarded Residential Property team
- You will be responsible for you own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters to include:
- sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, remortgages, buy-to-let, right to buy, new build and help-to-buy properties
- You must have previous experience as a licensed conveyancer, residential property solicitor or legal executive within a residential conveyancing department
- The successful candidate must have handled their own caseload of matters from inception through to completion, or assisted on such files
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018