- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER - MIDDLESBROUGH
- Long established high street law firm
- Regional offices across Teeside
- This role to be based in Middlesbrough
- Experienced residential conveyancer required
- You will be handling your own caseload of residential property matters including sales and purchases of leasehold and freehold properties, remortgages, new builds, right to buy, buy to let, help to buy and equity transfer/release
- You may be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Residential Conveyancer with previous experience handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters
- You must have experience handling sales and purchases of residential property, including both freehold and leasehold
- You will also have experience handling other matters including remortgages, new builds, right to buy, buy to let, help to buy and equity transfer/ release
- You must be confident working under minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018