NQ COMMERCIAL LITIGATION SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
- International law firm and global heavyweight
- Award winning, nationally recognised large scale litigation practice
- A number of national litigation teams rated as band 1 in the Legal 500
- Awards include litigation team of the year, as well as being shortlisted for lawyer of the year and team of the year in the lawyer awards
- The team are gifted with a number of leading individuals, noted in the Legal 500
- Collegiate team environment working to national fee targets as opposed to individual
- Based out of Newcastle, you will be joining an expanding national litigation practice
- The department operate a truly 'flat national structure', meaning you will have the opportunity to work alongside Partners and Senior Solicitors across the firms national offices
- You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive client base, including the likes of a large national retailer, a leading giant in the UK telecomms industry, an international FMCG company, and a well known supermarket to name a few
- A focus on excellence in client service and delivery is paramount, and the team are actively encouraged to build trusting relationships with clients from the outset to promote repeat business and excellent service
- Dispute cases are broad and varied including shareholder disputes, professional negligence claims, international and cross-border disputes, IP claims, as well as data, information and confidentiality disputes, injunctions and arbitration
- You will be a recently qualified or soon to be qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 6 months experience in commercial litigation
- You will have strong academics, and ideally trained/practiced within a large regional, national or international firm
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Agile working, flexibility on working hours and working from home if required
- The opportunity to work abroad on international client or internal secondments
- National away days and social events
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.