- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
NQ CORPORATE SOLICITOR - NEWCASTLE
DO YOU HAVE A SEAT IN CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL OR BANKING?
- Top tier commercial firm in Newcastle
- Marketing leading Corporate Practice
- Large national specialist rail team known for its involvement in the procurement of rolling stock and rolling stock contracts, rail franchising and IT matters, and is noted for its light rail expertise
- This 3 Partner team based in Newcastle is looking to recruit a new Corporate Solicitor to join its ranks, ideally between the 1-5 PQE range
- The role would suit a candidate with corporate/commercial/banking experience, rail experience isn't essential, you just need a willingness to develop your skills in this sector under the supportive guidance of the teams specialist experts
- You will be responsible for working on the full spectrum of franchising, rolling stock and infrastructure matters, supporting rail franchising bids, rolling stock fleet purchase and rolling stock leasing and modification
- The team work with an impressive client base, mainly train operators and rolling stock manufacturers
- If you are a newly qualified Solicitor or soon to be qualified Solicitor with experience in corporate, commercial or banking law, and a drive to diversify into something a little bit different, then this role could be for you
- Of course rail experience would be a bonus, but is by no means essential. The desire to succeed is what will drive this team forward
- Excellent drafting skills are essential, as is a good commercial acumen, strong attention to detail and a strong team ethos
- A desire to be involved in business development activity is also important
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package tailored to you
- This is an opportunity to work on a varied range of top quality transactions working with high calibre clients
- This is a unique chance to work alongside true experts and leaders in the rail industry
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018